We are now fully open to all services! Give us a call to schedule an appointment today!
When you come in to see us, you’ll notice a few changes that will help us continue protecting the health and well-being of you and our WSEC team. We have implemented the following precautions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks or face coverings are required for all patients, staff, and visitors
- Patients are asked to call or text to let us know they are parked and will remain in their vehicle while waiting for their appointment
- We have our front door locked so we can limit the number of people in the clinic to ensure proper social distancing
- Accompanying family members are recommended to remain in their vehicles whenever possible
- We are offering parking lot pick-up whenever possible
- We are asking everyone to wash their hands upon entering the building
- All staff and the doctor are screened for symptoms before work each day
- Patients are screened by phone to assess their COVID-19 risk factors, including symptoms or exposure to others with symptoms
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected throughout the day
- Our opticians are disinfecting frames after they have been handled
Dr. Alex looks forward to helping you with your eye needs in a safe atmosphere. Our team is excited to return to in-office care and have missed our patients. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please call 509-493-2020.